Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Skills: Sales, Well Servicing & Testing, Wireline
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Provide front line sales and technical liaison with existing and potential clients on an ongoing basis, and to act as a focal point for all client technical audits
- Establish positive client relationships to ensure that agreed requirements are fully understood and met maintaining close liaison throughout the project to ensure client satisfaction is high and that any areas of concern are addressed promptly
- Conduct sales presentations to clients/provide technology updates and participate in sales and client meetings
- Under the leadership and direction of Management, develop and agree a sales plan and targets for achieving profitable growth of the Equipment Sales product Line
- Assist in pricing guidance to ensure that margins are optimised
- Support the business in identifying opportunities for technology based new business and developing appropriate strategies for delivery
- Assist with the negotiating of tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs including assisting in their preparation and their associated commercial evaluations and business cases in collaboration with the Business Development and Commercial Management
- Identify opportunities for increasing revenues through improved understanding of all clients requirements
- Support and where appropriate participate in industry technology/trade show events promoting Expro products
- Implement Marketing Strategy for improving product and industry awareness within the product line
- Record and maintain up to date customer opportunities within Salesforce Database
- Liaise with internal departments as and when required to ensure all information on equipment and manpower availability are obtained and technical queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro's reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Takes an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Hold a Technical Qualification
5+ years work experience within Technical or Sales role preferably in line with a company product line
Proficient in MS Word MS Excel and working with Data Bases